The only place in Indiana to offer pet parents a Complete Care Assessment!
Our Complete Care Assessment considers every aspect of your pet’s life and your goals.
What is your pet’s distinct life stage?
What are your personal goals as a pet parent? For example:
- Do you have special goals, such as competition, breeding or protection?
- Do you want your pet to socialize with others?
- What are your goals for personal companionship?
- Do you have special grooming requirements?
- Are there any behavior concerns?
Several of our senior team members will examine your pet from different points of view:
- Veterinarian – a head-to-tail Physical Exam See Physical Exam »
- Senior Groomer – are there grooming or hygiene issues?
- Master Trainer – a Behavior Assessment
Our Complete Care Assessments include:
- written reports from members our team
- a selection of educational materials specific to you and your pet
- product suggestions
- exercise suggestions
- training tips and suggestions
- preventative health tips
- an online Petly Pet Parent Portal to store everything related to your pets
Our Pet Care Specialist will present our Assessment, answer your questions and discuss our recommendations on ways to improve the overall quality of life both for you and your pet. Then:
- You can decide to do nothing, or
- You can select from a list of options to create a Custom Complete Care Plan.
- Custom Complete Care Plans are unique because you and your pet are unique.
Cost is $40 – the price of a head-to-tail physical exam
Benefits to you:
- A coordinated, professional assessment from all points of view.
- Educational materials specific to you and your pet.
- Answers to your questions
- Specific ideas and recommendations to help you achieve your goals
- You save hours and hours of frustrating research looking for answers