The BloomingPaws Pet Resort includes:
Our resort facilities and services are the best that can be found in our region. Our standards as the only licensed kennel in Bloomington, Indiana, extend to our daycare services, where trained and professional staff look out for the health and happiness of each and every dog. Please read through the General Health Policies & our Carefree Guarantee for the safety of your pet.
Our #1 priority is your pet’s safety, so all dogs are evaluated by our Associate Trainer/Animal Care Technician before entering Group Play. Read more about our Group Play Assessment and our Group Play Policies.
|Activities||Daily Rates||Peak Holiday|
|Swim & Splash||$7||$9|
- Group Play
- Dogs are pack animals so they love to frolic in Group Play.
- 7 Play Groups (based on temperaments)
- 8 Supervised Outdoor Areas (depending on the weather)
- Multiple Supervised Indoor Areas (climate controlled)
- 1 Rest Period (minimum/day)
- Independent Play
- Two extended visits to an outside Independent play yard.
- Bring you pet’s favorite toy or use one of our toys.
- An Animal Care Technician or Group Play Guardian rotates monitoring our Independent play yards.
- One-on-One Play
- Four 15 minute one-on-one play sessions, with an Animal Care Technician or Group Play Guardian.
- Swim & Splash
- Dogs love to swim!
- 15 minute swim, frolic and rinse.
- Swimming Lessons if needed.
|Medications||$2.50||For pills/sprays/creams; up to $5 for special meds.|
|Late Pick Up||$5 per 10 minutes||*If your pet has not been picked up within 30 minutes of closing, we will board them for the night.|
|Feeding Lunch||$2.50||Keep in mind that the service fee is still $2.50 even if you provide your own food.|
|15 Day Care Visits||$255||$17 per day (saving you $15!)|
|30 Day Care Visits||$495||$16.50 per day (saving you $45!)|
|10 Swim & Splashes||$65||Blow dry not included|
Peak Holiday Dates:
- IU & MCCSC Spring Breaks (Friday before breaks to Monday after breaks).
- Memorial Day (Friday before holiday to the Tuesday after the holiday).
- 4th of July (day before holiday to at least two days after holiday).
- Labor Day (Friday before holiday to the Tuesday after the holiday).
- IU & MCCSC Fall Breaks (Friday before breaks to Monday after breaks).
- Thanksgiving (Friday before holiday week to Monday after holiday).
- Christmas/New Year’s (Friday before Christmas week to Monday after New Year’s).